Index to site:
Search our site
Frequently Asked Questions about BIOMstat
- What is the current version and service release of BIOMstat? Version
4.0. If you have a licensed copy of version 4.0 you can download the latest
service release from Exeter's website. Use the same unlocking code and registration code.
- What changes have been made recently? None yet as this is the initial release of version 4.0.
- Maximum size of data sets? There are a few limitations in the
present implementation of BIOMstat. In most places the program using dynamic
storage techniques so there are no explicit limits to the numbers of
observations that can be processed. Several thousand should not be a problem.
On the other hand, there is a limit of 100 groups and 100 variables.
- Problems using BIOMstat? Please be sure to check whether a new service
release is available. You will need a password (contact Exeter Software) and
your present registration serial number. You can
download the file and reinstall (if the new version displays the old version number then you should uninstall before trying to install the new release).
The Changes section of the help file lists the additions, changes, and problems
fixed. The new features available in version 4.0 are
also listed here.
- Really stuck on a problem using BIOMstat? It is best to
to F. James Rohlf, rather than to Exeter Software, for technical help.
Please attach copies of your files so that the problem and its solution can be
found more efficiently.
This file was last modified on 1 January 2013.